Our goal is…
… to bring together Businesses, Schools and Young People to achieve the following:
1) Foster charitable values and kindness in British kids.
- well-good.org provides a platform for kids to work for the benefit of others.
- Kids experience a feel-good factor when their hard-work earns rewards (water) for others.
2) Develop the mathematical skills of local kids.
- Ten correct answers on well-good gets converted into one day’s water for one person in the developing world.
- Over two and half million questions have been correctly answered on well-good.org so far.
- One in nine people (approximatley 750 million people) have no access to clean water.
- Around 2.5 billion people have no access to proper sanitation.
- Nearly a million people die every year due to a lack of clean water and sanitation.
Who We Are
well-good.org is a website developed by mathematics teachers at Bolton School Girls’ Division.
well-good.org is operated by Well good water aid CIC, which is a Bolton based community interest company.
We want to encourage pupils to practise their Mathematical skills by rewarding them with water for others.
We hope to instil life-long charitable values in pupils whilst simultaneously enhancing their numeracy.
We aim to help alleviate hardship caused by water poverty in the developing world, through the funding of water projects around the world.