We Need Sponsors -Can Your Business Help?
Sponsorship pays off...
- Over 3 million internet hits.
- Over 6 million maths questions answered.
- Contributions from more than 5000 kids
- 9 international projects funded so far.
- Projects funded in Malawi, Indonesia, India (2), Nepal, Pakistan (2), Niger, Bangladesh.
Triple impact your social responsibility fund.
- Instil life-long charitable values in local kids.
- Enhance pupils’ numeracy skills.
- Help save lives and change lives in the developing world.
Contribute to the 17 UN sustainability goals.
Our goal is…
… to bring together the Business Community, Schools and Young People to achieve the following:
1) Foster charitable values and kindness in British kids.
- well-good.org provides a platform for kids to work on, for the benefit of others.
- The feel-good factor that kids experience when their hard-work earns rewards (water) for others, helps to instil life-long charitable values.
- Research shows that acts of kindness by pupils improves their mental health.
2) Develop the mathematical skills of local kids.
Over six million questions have been correctly answered on well-good.org so far.
Ten correct answers on well-good.org roughly equates to one day’s water for one person in the developing world.
- well-good has funded nine water projects around the world so far.
- One in nine people (approximatley 750 million people) have no access to clean water.
- Around 2.5 billion people have no access to proper sanitation.
- Nearly a million people die every year due to a lack of clean water and sanitation.
What is Well-Good ?
- Well-Good.org is a platform that enables school children to practise timestables and other numeracy skills.
- Pupils are rewarded for correct answers – the reward is water for people in the developing world.
- Every ten correct answers roughly equates to one day’s water for one person in the developing world.
- Sponsorship from the business community enables us to fund well constructions around the world.